Recipe # 1: Appetizing website, SEO sauce
Nothing is better than a tasty website! It is the joy of gourmets and gourmets. For its tasting to be perfect, however, it must be fluid, attractive to the eye and that all the ingredients are present. Follow this recipe step by step and you will get an essential base (in the kitchen we call it a base)!
Appetizing website, SEO sauce
- 1 host very cool, preferred SSD wafers which attach less. Swiss or French origin, in any case local.
- 1 domain name on the contrary not too fresh, the more bottles the better
- 1 PHP 7.1
- 1 Wordpress Prefer the very latest version of the day
- Read this article https://wpformation.com/choisir-hebergement-wordpress/
- Choose your host. I recommend Infomaniak.com if you are just starting out, this is where I host this blog. But WPserver.net or alouit-multimedia.com are very good choices. OVH, 1 & 1 will also do the trick
- Create an account or log in if you already have one
- Create your domain name or register the one you already have (we'll connect it later). Add a Wordpress site with the default configuration (one or more pages)
- At Infomaniak in Home / Domain & Hosting / Hosting management / click on your site
- Season with PHP 7.1 or + Adds script memory limit (memory_limit) until full. Compress your files well. Be careful, the beginner's mistake is to use Google PageSpeed.
Add some SSL
- SSL is the salt of your site. It improves performance. Go to Home / Domain & Hosting / Hosting management / TONSITE / SSL Certificates (more info on SSL in the
- Choose your site in the drop-down menu and click on "install"
- Check "Free SSL certificate (https)" then install certificate.
- Home / Domain & Hosting / Accommodation management / TONSITE / My WordPress Site then "configure", then "parameters, and choose your domain name which starts with Recipe N ° 4 The importance of SSLing well
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?